The personal data processed by the Data Controller is held for the time required to complete the activities related to the candidate recruitment and in any case not more than 24 months from its collection, subject to the successful establishment of the professional relationship with the employee and/or contractor. This does not apply to cases where the rights deriving from the existing processing are to be asserted in court, in which case the data required for these purposes may be processed for the necessary time for their pursuit.
However, this shall not affect the right to oppose, at any time, the treatment based on legitimate interest for reasons associated with the specific situation of the data subject.
The data subject has the right, at any time and until the end of the processing, free of charge and without any special charges and formalities for the request, to:
- obtain confirmation of the processing carried out by the Data Controller;
- access personal data and know its origin (when data is not obtained directly), the aims and purposes of the processing, the details of the individuals it is transmitted to, the storage period of the data or the useful criteria to determine it;
- update or correct personal data so that it is always exact and accurate;
- delete personal data from the databases and/or archives, including back-up archives of the Data Controller if it is no longer necessary for the purposes of the processing or if this is assumed to be illegal, and provided the conditions required by law are still in place and, in any case, if the treatment is not justified by another equally legitimate reason;
- limit the processing of personal data in certain circumstances, for example if the data subject contested its accuracy, for the period the Data Controller needs to verify its accuracy.
- be informed, in reasonable time, when the suspension period has been completed or the cause of the processing limitation has ceased, and therefore the limitation itself is revoked;
- obtain personal data, if received or processed by the Data Controller with the data subject’s consent and/or if the processing is carried out on the basis of a contract and with automated tools, in an electronic format also in order to transmit it to another data controller.
The Data Controlled must promptly proceed in this direction and, in any case, no later than one month after receiving the request. The deadline may be extended by two months if necessary, taking into account the complexity and the number of requests received by the Data Controller. In these cases, the Data Controller must inform you of the reasons for the extension within one month after receiving the request.
For any further information or to send your request, contact the Data Controller at email@example.com, switchboard T +39 0422 230424 F +39 0422 431692.
Without prejudice to any other administrative or legal action, a complaint may be submitted to the competent supervisory authority.
Any updates to this notice will be promptly notified with suitable means: Likewise, if the Data Controller intends to proceed with the processing of data for purposes other than those referred to in this notice, notice will be given before going ahead.
Your request has been taken.